Thursday, May 03, 2007

Crazy man- Inheritance wanted-Are you rich with no relatives?Please add me to your will (World

Inheritance wanted-Are you rich with no relatives?Please add me to your will (World

You got no relatives or close friends that deserve to inhert what you earned during your life in this planet.Nowadays a lot of crazy things happen on the internet, like selling pixels to make a million or buy a house with a paper clip, so i tought: Maybe my add will appear on a newspaper or television and a millionaire (or not so rich) will think that someone like me desereves to be added to your will. My mom always said: Dont be afraid to ask, the worse that can happen is to hear a NORemember: You can live anywhere in the world, i'll travel to claim my rights, no jobs too smallLoveLuiz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home